Are you finding it challenging to find, hire, or keep the right people? Do you need stronger data, systems, or tools to support your hiring processes? If so, I would love to talk about how I can help.
I bring an extensive background in talent recruitment and management along with strong analytical and consultative skills to my work with clients. I have worked with a wide variety of organizations ranging from tech startups to school districts to global giants like Google and the U.S. State Department, and I’ve gathered ideas and best practices from each experience that I bring to my work. In addition, my work as a coach to job seekers ensures that I keep their perspectives and needs front and center as I design processes and systems that will help you find the best talent for your organization.
My specialties include:
- Strategic planning, with a focus on talent recruitment and retention
- Talent recruitment systems and process design and implementation
- Goal setting and establishing data tracking and accountability systems
- Employment branding, marketing and communications
- Developing and facilitating staff retreats, trainings, and workshops
While I work with organizations across industries and sectors, my current focus is on social sector organizations, particularly in the area of education and youth development. Read about some previous projects and clients I have worked with, and please contact me to discuss how we might work together.