Are you finding it challenging to find, hire, or keep the right people? Do you need stronger data, systems, or tools to support your hiring processes?
If so, I would love to talk about how I can help.
I have an extensive background in talent recruitment and management at organizations ranging from tech startups to school districts to global giants like Google and the U.S. State Department. I’ve gathered ideas and best practices from each experience that I bring to my consulting work, and my concurrent work as a coach to job seekers ensures that I keep their perspectives and needs front and center as I design processes and systems that will help you find the best talent for your organization. While I work with organizations across industries and sectors, my specialty is in working with startup and growing mission-driven organizations.
My specialties include:
- Strategic planning, with a focus on talent recruitment and retention
- Talent recruitment systems and process design and implementation
- Goal setting and establishing data tracking and accountability systems
- Employment branding, marketing and communications
- Developing and facilitating staff retreats, trainings, and workshops