Find the right talent to fuel your mission
Are you finding it challenging to find, hire, or keep the right people as you grow? Do you need stronger data, systems, or tools to support your hiring processes?
If hiring the right people is a critical part of your mission, I’d love to talk about how I can help.
I have an extensive background in talent recruitment and management at organizations ranging from tech startups to school districts to global giants like Google and the U.S. State Department.
I’ve gathered ideas and best practices from each of these experiences, and my work as a career coach to job seekers ensures that I keep their perspectives and needs front and center as I design processes and systems that will help you find the best talent for your organization.
While I work with organizations across industries and sectors, my current specialty is working with new and growing mission-driven organizations, including nonprofits, foundations, and private sectors startups. I can serve as an “on call” recruiter to help with talent planning, searches, and other recruitment needs as you build out your team.
My consulting services include:
- Planning and leading targeted social sector searches
- Strategic planning, with a focus on talent recruitment and retention
- Talent recruitment systems and process design and implementation
- Employment branding, marketing, and communications
- Developing and facilitating staff retreats, trainings, and workshops