Are you currently job searching or about to begin the process? Feeling stuck, or anxious about how to get started or where to spend your time?
I have spent my career as a recruiter, helping organizations find and hire the right people. I have reviewed hundreds of resumes and cover letters and created interview processes from scratch. I understand what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for, and I want to use this knowledge to help you land the job you want.
I will work with you to demystify the job search process, help you get momentum and results in your search, and teach you the skills you need to land the job you want today, and down the road.
I offer individual and group coaching on all aspects of the job search process, including:
- Identifying your individual strengths and the best job fits for you
- Developing a job search plan and strategy to make sure you’re using your time as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Preparing or updating your marketing materials: resume, cover letters, and LinkedIn profile
- Preparing and practicing for interviews, both virtually and in person
- Negotiating offers and deciding on the job that’s right for you
Interested in learning more? Please contact me to set up an initial consultation.