My mission is to help you find work that matters.
Since landing in a job that was not right for me early in my career, I’ve been driven to find work that’s a fit for my unique strengths and values. Now that I’ve found my path, I’m focused on helping you find yours.
Why Work With Me
Maybe you’re currently job searching and things haven’t been going as well as you’d like. Or you’re about to begin the process, and you don’t know where to start.
You want to find your path and help make the world a better place, without going broke or sacrificing everything to your job. But you’re starting to wonder if that’s even possible. And if it is possible, you need to know how to find those magical jobs and convince recruiters and hiring managers that you’re the one they should hire.
I can help.
I help mission-driven professionals like you get more focus, structure, clarity, and confidence in their job search. Drawing on my 15+ years of experience as a recruiter, I’ll give you concrete tools and specific feedback while we create a job search strategy that works. I’ll provide the accountability and support you need to stay on track. And I’ll challenge you to think bigger and reach higher to land a job you love.
What We’ll Do
I have spent my career as a recruiter, helping organizations find and hire the right people. I have reviewed countless resumes and cover letters and created interview processes from scratch.
I understand what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for, and I want to use this knowledge to help you land the job you want.
I offer coaching on all aspects of the job search process, including:
- Identifying your individual strengths and the best job fits for you
- Developing a job search plan and strategy to make sure you’re using your time as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Preparing or updating your marketing materials: resume, cover letters, and LinkedIn profile
- Preparing and practicing for interviews, both virtually and in person
- Negotiating offers and deciding on the job that’s right for you
Who I Work With
Working with me is probably a good fit for you if:
- You want to make a positive social impact in your work, whether in the private, public, or nonprofit sectors
- You’re feeling stuck in your current job search or planning to launch a new search
- You’re feeling scattered or unfocused and need some structure and a plan
- You want to understand how to network effectively and tap into the “hidden job market”
- You want to differentiate yourself in a competitive job market, tell a compelling career story, and translate your experience so that it makes sense in a new role, sector, or industry
Read what some of my previous coaching clients say about working with me
Ready to Get Started?
There’s no need to struggle alone.
Let’s work together to get you the tools, confidence, and momentum you need in your job search.